[Education] NTS Commonwealth General Scholarships, 2017
Applications are invited for studying abroad under the Commonwealth General Scholarships Program for the year 2017. Scholarships are fully funded and final selection will be made by the donor country.
Scholarships are expected to be offered by United Kingdom, New Zealand and other commonwealth countries.
Open to nationals of Pakistan
19 Sep 2016
More about this scholarship
- The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination, Government of Pakistan is offering scholarships to Pakistani students to pursue higher education abroad under the Commonwealth General Scholarships Program.
- The scholarships are offered by the UK, New Zealand, and other commonwealth countries.
- The applicants for NTS Commonwealth General Scholarships, 2017 should have a master’s degree, BSc honors (four years), MBA, or equivalent from a recognized university.
- The candidates who are waiting for the result are not eligible.
- The applicants should submit their applications through NTS website before the specified deadline.
- The candidates applying for NTS Commonwealth General Scholarships, 2017 should also submit academic credentials with the application form.
- The applicants should deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, ABL,or HBL.
- The candidates should send the applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms including the online deposit slip (original).
- The applications submitted in person are not considered.
- The NTS Commonwealth General Scholarships, 2017 are fully funded scholarships.