Hannia Nissa, a two years old baby from (Passu Gojal Hunza) GB lost her life due to negligence of Doctors.
ISLAMABAD(SOST TODAY): Hannia was admitted at National Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine (NIRM) for the treatment of Developmental Dislocation (Dysplasia) of the Hip (DDH). Overdosed anesthesia and reportedly failure of the monitoring equipment took her life during surgery on Wednesday.
A well informed source told Sost Today that a senior Doctor at NIRM has claimed that the mishap happened due to miscommunication of a technician who was part to the surgery team.
The management of NIRM has started an internal investigation and as assured to make the report public within a week.
Reaction on Social Media
Overdosed anaesthesia and reportedly failure of the monitoring equipment has taken precious life of my niece’s daughter…