Higher Education Commission BS / M. Sc Scholarships for local students in Pakistan
HEC USAID scholarships: The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Unite States Aid program (also known as USAID) are offering scholarships for local students of Pakistan in a joint venture. These scholarships are for the students of BS and M. Sc degrees who want to pursue their studies. These scholarships are focusing on intellectual Pakistani students in order to provide them the opportunities for their career growth in the way that they will be assisted and helped financially.
Level of study: BS and M. Sc degrees studies.
Number of Awards: The number of awards is specified as 757 scholarships for undergraduate while 1050 scholarships are for graduate degree students.
Field of study: Applicants can choose any field for their BS and M. Sc degree studies from the following mentioned fields:
- Business Administration
Duration of Award: 2 years for M. Sc degree while 4 years for BS degree studies.
Type of students: Local students from within Pakistan.
This scholarship is offering many kinds of incentives and grants for the grantees of this program, which are given as follows.
- The scholarship will cover the basic expenditures of the students while their studies under this program.
- Scholarship will cover basic tuition fees and other academic expenses also.
- In addition, scholarship is also covering living expenses, travelling expenses and books allowance.
Last date to apply: varies, every year
In order to be considered as eligible for the scholarships offered by Higher Education Commission, applicants should possess following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant should be a nationality holder of Pakistan or AJK with a valid passport from rural areas.
- Applicant should be enrolled in any of the undergraduate and graduate level degree studies in any recognized Pakistani University.
- Applicant should be a student of the degrees mentioned above in order to get the financial assistance from HEC.
- Those students are eligible who hold outstanding academic background and they are financially week in order to get this aid.
How to apply:
Applicants, who want to apply for the scholarship offered by HEC and United States Aid, should submit their application form which can be received form offices of financial aid in respective institutes. After that application form should be submitted to the related office of FAO.
Visit the following link in order to know the further details of this scholarship.